Sunday, May 01, 2011

moirae

hello.

we had "newborn"/family pics taken yesterday by these guys.

i like their style.

turns out, they like ours as well:

Studio Moirae
I am without words when it comes to telling you all about today's baby session. Give me a newborn and a house that has so much style, detail and color, and I'm giddy with excitement! Ok... think back to when you were 7, in school and the recess bell rings.... Thats how I felt! AMAZING session and rad family! Pinch me please! Eeeek!

prior to our session at 11a, i asked how long it would last. forty-five minutes to two hours, depending on how the little one cooperates.

um, yeah. three hours. for us. of course. she is my daughter, you know.

i hope we got some good ones - i'm excited to send out birth announcements!

No comments: