Thursday, November 23, 2006

gobble

happy thanksgiving.

i am deeply grateful for my friends and family.

okay. my mom bought me a box of chocolates because i broke down and told her about my flawed uterus and ovaries.

to my mom, food will remedy all problems, emotional and physical.

so i have a box of my favorite chocolates, which e and i enjoyed last night. along with a bottle of white wine. and lots of girltime. cherished girltime with one of my favorite girls.

baci chocolates. mmm. there is a love wish on every wrapper.

three times now, i have gotten the same one: "love lies hidden all around. all you need to do is find it."

written in several languages on parchment paper, my favorite is always the italian version: "la felicita e nascosta dappertutto, basta scovarla."

and as a believer in signs, i really think there is something to it.

love is everywhere. sometimes not so hidden. sometimes already found.


dammi tanti baci

No comments: