Wednesday, January 31, 2007

quease

"you know you didn't blog yesterday, don't you."

yes, yes, i know.

i stayed home from work yesterday; couldn't shake this nauseous feeling i've had all week. or, as the bf would say, "pukey."

perhaps a touch of stomach flu. maybe my body is finally catching up to my mind.

i've always said that i could think myself crazy, and this might just be the physical manifestation.

that said, my only answer is to think myself sane. think myself happy. it can be done, yes?

sigh.

aside from the sickness, yesterday was a delightful day. i met the bf for lunch. i took a nap. i had a spinach hazelnut salad from crema. i went to bed early. i woke up tired but refreshed.

sometimes i just need a me day.

thank you to everyone who wrote or called (epecially my friends, but especially my strangers) to express concern for my well-being. i am wonderful, thanks to you.

No comments: