Thursday, April 26, 2007

!!

the bf told me to keep may 4 through may 6 open.

i don't know what that means, but we have plans for the evening of may 6.

it's a hush hush surprise.

he already told me that my persistent questions will fall on deaf's ears. which really doesn't stop me from asking.

it seems like every month, when i ask him if i need to take any days off in the following month, he replies with a blank stare. as if i am just asking the question to force him to think about plans in advance. as if i have nothing better to do than check with him in regards to my social life. as if!

every month, the bf says, "i don't think so."

and almost every month, the bf will say, "hey, can you take 0.00.00 off?"

hey princess, remember when i asked you if i needed to take any time off and you said you didn't think so? i actually believed you.

it's not his fault that his life works unplanned.

long story short, i have decided to retire from working at the shop. the extra cash would be nice if i didn't spend it ten times over at the very shop that pays me to work. i will perhaps volunteer for the holidays, but i want my weekends back.

free weekends! can you imagine?

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I just recently gave up working weekends. Miss the cash, but...
best. thing. I. Ever. did.
Welcome back, life. I missed you.

Guacaholic said...

Oh maaaaan. BF does the same exact thing. Is there something so wrong with wanting to have a plan? Can I get an "amen" from a Cappy lady? :)