Tuesday, April 10, 2007

why me

yesterday:

i woke up early and left my house @ 7:30a.

arrived at toyota dealership @ 7:50a.

appointment to drop my car off in the am and pick up my car after work with clearshield and license plates.

1. no plates
[sidebar: my permit expired on 3.31. i called on 4.05 to follow-up. they still did not have them. they called back on 4.05 to let me know i could pick up my plates anytime after 4p on 4.06. instead, i made the aforementioned appointment. smart girl. smug smile.]

i drove the loaner (a corolla, blech) to work.

arrived at work @ 8:20a.

2. they called to let me know that they found my plates and will put them on. they left a vm, but i did not call them back
[what for? i assumed that was a courtesy call to let me know that i was right and they were wrong. i already knew. i didn't need to gloat.]

had a great day at work. lunch with s. great salad and pasta for under $7! and fabulous conversation. we commiserated about relationships.

drove home @ 6p.

drove to dealership @ 6:30p.

picked up car @ 7p.

reveled in its shine. my car is so pretty! what a lovely day! i am getting so much done!

dinner with special @ beaujo's. lovely. brand new schemes. new patents. big ideas. laughing and acting clueless.

stopped by the bf's @ 9p.

wondered about plates. what are my new numbers and letters? stepped out of car to admire brand new plates.

3. walser plates smiled back at me.
[*&*&#$ SD(*&@(&*# (*@&#(*!)))BG*&T!!)( (*#$^*# !))(^&*$)*]

No comments: