Thursday, April 19, 2007

novo

um, yes.

there is a new tiffany ring.

i am still a huge fan of the legacy and the brilliant melee rings, but...



you have got to be kidding.

oh my.

i was at kowalski's on sunday, and i impulsively grabbed instyle weddings.* the girl who was checking me out was all, "oh! are you getting married?"

and i was forced to say, "no." [blush]

bag boy to checkout girl: "i bet you feel stupid."

but she continued to bubble-on, "if you have a boyfriend you could just leave it out as a hint!"

my terse reply: "i am working on it." [unkind stare]

*note to the bf: i have been doing this for years. i'm sorry.

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

I buy them too. Except I hide them.

Maurey Pierce said...

I still buy them. I love everything about weddings. It's my one super-girly "thing." Lucky me, two best friends getting married this year. I can continue to live vicariously.