Sunday, April 29, 2007

sun

my goodness.

the weather was dreamy this weekend.


friday night i made the bf my special gyoza. for dessert we had strawberries with sugar. after the sentinel we called it a night. early.

saturday morning we had breakfast. we biked around calhoun on his deuce. stopped at barbette for amazing fries.

at night special and i went to bar lurcat for some royal cocktails. then to the local for vodka tonics and boys. well, vodka tonics for me and boys for her. or was it?

rolled my eyes when i heard "kristen with a k?"

seriously.

never made it to the chambers as planned. we did, however, make it to the mcdonald's drivethru on hennepin. what night would be complete without witnessing a college boy pee on a sign in front of window two, then proceed to eat a burger with his hands, and feed some to a girl.animals.

sunday i worked at the shop. resolved once and for all to retire.

a good weekend, my dears, a good weekend.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

Right after I was gloating to you how I don't work weekends anymore, a friend called & asked if I wanted to work for the restaurant she's running once or twice a week.
I am an idiot.
I said yes.
Such is life.