Friday, April 27, 2007

flowers

last night i went to flowers after hours.

it was a benefit for the mia, art in bloom.

local florists interpret their favorite works in fresh arrangements.

i love the mia, so it was a treat just to go there.

n and i walked around, did a quick run through the modern art gallery, and

voila!

we hit the bar. prosecco. pear vodka. pear juice.

three kinds of white wine.

the better to not stain the art with.

because i dislike most white wines, with few exceptions*, i opted for the pear cocktail.

sparkly. light. good choice.

we made friends with jodi, a florist who did an interpretation of the well-known starburst piece.

i had a great time. with my little n and company.

*the bf and i had gewurztraminer in sonoma - and fell in love - so sweet and desserty.

1 comment:

Maurey Pierce said...

Sweetie,

I sent your questions Tuesday! I'm so sorry they didn't get to you! Can you email me again and I'll make sure I have the right address?