Monday, April 09, 2007

sorry

a peace offering.

i know much is unresolved in my heart.

i dreamt of meeting someone. the one. the one that all the lyrics are about.

and then you happened.

i thought with my heart open, that everything would fall into place.

i am trying to deal with our crossroads. with signs 'what's the hurry' and 'what are we waiting for' pointing in opposite directions. i am reconciling with myself. i am trying to put us ahead of me. for once.

you are worth waiting for. to me.

everything you say to me, i feel for you, a thousand times over. over and over i want to tell you. except when i try to, i feel like i am giving in, and i fear what that means. for me. to be lost in us.

i am sorry. sorry. sorry.

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

Oh, honey. I completely understand where you are coming from - most of all the crossroads.

Maurey Pierce said...

This is a really touching post. While I love all bloga the same, yours is truly a standout in my book because you go beyond trying to out-snark or out-funny people, and show some real emotion.

Good luck.