Tuesday, October 07, 2008

9to5

i live for 5:30p and fridays.

i know my friends are sick of hearing about it. i am sick of thinking about it.

i daydream about handing in my resignation. shrieking. slamming doors.

i am acting out in classic exit mode.

i am using our desk move as an excuse to bring home my photo frames. when i think about holiday parties, i hope i am not there to be invited. the new year seems so far away.

every time i send out an email i wish it was my last.

and every time i cry about it...

i wish it was my last.

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

I did the same exact thing at my last job. My boss noticed. Too clean of a desk is the sign of a disenfranchised employee.

Hope thnings turn around!

Sara O said...

Get out, get out, get out! Life is too short to spend your days working a job you hate.