Wednesday, November 11, 2009

j.crack

i have been ordering xmas presents like crazy lately.

stop laughing. i'm almost halfway complete.

i ordered the bf's mother a necklace and bracelet set from j.crew. rose gold and black crystals.

on monday, my j.crew package arrived.

i couldn't help but buy two t-shirts for myself. i am in love with j.crew tees. they are so formal and so casual at the same time. i've been pairing them with black skirts and pinstriped pants and loads of jewelry for work. so in love.




the necklace for the bf's mom was beautiful too. but no bracelet!

i called j.crew customer service the next day. too bad. the bracelet sold out. a store search came up empty. refund.

today, a new package arrived.

voila! the bracelet.

i called customer service and told them i received the bracelet in a different package and to make sure they charged my account. they did. and they gave me a $10 gift card for my honesty. how darling.

more j.crack tees for me!

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm kind of glad that I broke myself of my Jcrack habit some years ago. Sure, I still covet the catalogs and maybe, occasionally buy stuff on sale...

..but I still consider myself "clean" for about 3 years now. I'm pretty sure I'll get a pin commemorating the event at some point...