Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bachelorette

goodness! the days are just flying by.

this weekend was my time with the girls!

and it was lovely. i treated myself with a stay at this place. and it was totally worth it.

saturday

noon: the dress fitting.

afterward, a small group at salut for a late lunch.

six: the girls at beaujo's.

delightful! e did an amazing job with the decor, the champagne, and the favors. how fun! i love the little touches - i feel like they completely make the event!

kudos, my dear, kudos.

dinner was lovely; then out to king's, and closed down nye's. the girls sang chapel of love and it was ador-able. we sang and sang. i tried to take some dude's shirt off because i thought he wasn't straight and he was from california. i tried to convince him he was my bachelorette present from the girls. no-go. wink!

it was truly an unforgettable night for me. i feel lucky to have such wonderful, gorgeous friends.

mwah. you know who you are.

No comments: