Sunday, March 20, 2011

rain

a lovely weekend.

on saturday i found myself up at 7:30a feeling super energetic.

i ran down to world market to get baby shower favors. michaels for ribbon. ups to drop off two packages (read: when you register for presents online, you end up sending back a ton of stuff). mcdonalds breakfast (heehee) for the h and me.

the work ladies threw me a lovely shower. we played the jellybean in a bottle game (i lost). diaper on a teddy bear races (i lost). and the candy bar in a diaper game (win!). i suppose i had to attend at least one shower with all the games. it was such a nice time. i was overwhelmed with how women can come together in support. sigh. makes me sniffly because all three showers were such great reminders of how wonderful my friends and family are right now.

such lovely lovelies.

No comments: