Sunday, July 22, 2007

elum

i can't sleep.

i am wired at night, and my mind spins.

the bf and i had a long weekend of family.

his sister from dc.
his parents from duluth.

i was conveniently spared from searching for a dress for the bride-to-be. i breathed a sigh of relief that i didn't have to sit through the oohing and ahhing this time. but i love dress shopping, and i would have smiled through the pain. grinned through the grimace. luckily, she chose and purchased a dress swiftly and surely.

i did go with her to peruse invitations again. i heart paper. it was lovely to spend time with her. she asked me what kind of ring i wanted. she asked me what kind of dress i wanted. it was nice to have someone be interested in my wedding. the one that's off in the distance and lives in my hopes.

this just isn't our time. not my time. and i am slowly getting used to it.

1 comment:

Maurey Pierce said...

It will happen. I promise. Consider helping his sister a bit of research for you. *hugs*