Friday, July 06, 2007

hi

sorry about the mia.

the lovely maurey has tagged me again.

8 things about me:

* i love a made bed. with extra pillows. and shams.

* i feel guilty when i throw paper away. even gum wrappers.

* i have a thing for chairs, anything soft, and the bf.

* i haven't been sleeping very well lately. i think my allergies are acting up. congested all over.

* i carry all my stress in my shoulders.

* my feet are horrendous-looking right now. i desperately need a pedi.

* there's nothing like running through a sprinkler on a hot day.

* i just had to go back and count how many things i had already written. mathlete i am not.

you're it!

sorry for the short and bunk post. i promise i will be better soon.

have a wonderful weekend. i'm off to mankato to visit the bro.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

My allergies are bad too, sweets.
I get it.
Oh, and I ran through a sprinkler today. It was perfect.