Saturday, August 25, 2007

this

good morning.

i missed the bf's call last night.

i woke up to this text message:

babe, i love you and i wish you were awake so i could tell you so.

sigh. this kind of love.

it keeps me going.

the night before he left we were exhausted from the week.

we were in bed well before our usual bedtime.

giddy. we giggled while making fun of each other.

and laughed and laughed.

and pawed.

the bf is like comfort to me. my man with the curl. the guy who makes reservations at cafe maude because he knows how much i like good fries at a nice restaurant. the same one who wants to hang out with me for forty minutes before his departure just because we can. the one i come home too, even if it's not my home.

come home.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

Mmmm.
Warm fuzzies.
Sweet.