Sunday, January 20, 2008

show

great weekend.

i basically lazed around and shopped online.

hence the lack of posting.

on friday night the bf and i went to see the holiday show* at the brave new workshop.

i love that place. the night had been planned for at least a month. two workfriends and their husbands. plus us.

stuck in the manger with you; or carol on, my wayward son was hilarious.

the pinot noir in a plastic cup was not. but it was still worth it.

when we were filing out of the place, mike remembered me. me. in my starstruck way, i mumbled some dorky phrases such as "great job!" and "you were great!" and "thanks for coming to my birthday party!" while grinning like an idiot. and only when we are out of his range do i breathe normally again.

sigh. i love him, i love him, i looooove him.

*better late than never.

No comments: