Monday, February 18, 2008

song

you're the one i love. you made me feel like a million bucks. i was made for you. cause i love you more than i could ever promise. and you take me the way i am. when the rain is blowing in your face. and the whole world is on your case. i can offer you a warm embrace. to make you feel my love. i could make you happy make your dreams come true. nothing that i wouldn't do. go to the ends of the earth for you. to make you feel my love. as sure as night is dark and day is light. i keep you on my mind both day and night. and happiness i've known proves that it's right. because you're mine. i walk the line. i'd love to rest my heavy head tonight on a bed of california stars. i love to feel your hand touching mine. it's always better when we're together. wherever you're going, i'm going your way. two drifters off to see the world. there's such a lot of world to see. star-crossed souls slow-dancing. retreating and advancing. across the sky and 'til the end of time. look to your soul for the things that you know. let me in. unlock the door. i never felt this way before. for you i'd wait, 'til kingdom come.

i'm stranded at the edge of the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww..one of those was my wedding song. It's good to be in love.

~Beret