Saturday, July 12, 2008

pits

i am grumpy today.

i miss my agency. i miss my girls. i miss little shops where i can find cute cards.

i am trying to make the best of my situation here, even though some days it feels like i will fail no matter what. i miss mattering.

i keep getting emails from former coworkers, wishing me well and telling me to come home. every response i send back is the same: take me back.

i know i left behind a lot to come here, but it's hard when the only thing that is amazing here is the bf.

the weather absolutely does not help. i've been inside all day, and i just might be going stir-crazy.

sigh. with love from arizona.

1 comment:

Maurey Pierce said...

I hope this gets better for you, sweets. Hopefully it's just the adjustment ... it's hard to move somewhere and not know a soul or your way around.