Sunday, November 09, 2008

mankato

my little brother got married this weekend.

i am still reeling from the emotions.

i held it together until the slideshow, when i saw how much my brother had really grown up. stuck in my mind forever at fifteen, i guess i just took for granted that he would always be just my little brother.

and now he is on his honeymoon.

he is, a wonderful, big-hearted person.

i am overwhelmingly protective of him, not because i think he's fragile, but because i think that he is so soft that i don't want him to be hurt. ever.

it's so nice that he found someone. he will be the most wonderful husband. and father.

oh. there i go again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate, I watched my little brither get married this summer too. You did much better than I did. I lost it as I was walking down the aisle and saw him standing there waiting for his bride. Call me sometime, I would love to catch up. I really miss my Soph.