Friday, March 13, 2009

lug

i have been checking out hatboxes lately. i stumbled upon vintage, round luggage.

how lovely:









i think they look so chic and vintage. imagine walking through an airport with one of those boxes versus a bulky duffel! i think i like number three best. good size, great style.

i am trying to work out the logistics in my head as far as if the luggage would replace my overnight bag, in which case i would have to limit to weekend trips only, and what to do oh what to do with my toiletries. a severe editing would have to take place. perhaps toiletries could go into a larger purse then? i have no idea if that would work.

also, there is the thing with carry-on restrictions. i like my bag and purse to fit under the seat in front of me so i don't have to try like a mini-moron to shove my bag into an overhead bin.

so many questions. buy first. think later. grin.

No comments: