Wednesday, April 15, 2009

bunk

the bf and i have fun conversations.

i am currently blessed with two big pimples. one below my lip and one on the side of my nose. i never get zits. i am stressed out about it.

i don't touch them. i will them away with hot towels and wishing.

one went away in the shower. i was angry when i discovered that. somehow i know that my face cannot tell the difference between accidentally popping in the shower and my picking at it. thus my concerns about popping in the first place.

i was telling the bf how upset i was. i told him that i don't usually get zits like this, and that i think it's because i wake up sweaty since our down comforter is clearly too warm for the arizona climate.

the bf said, actually, i think your hypotheses are bunk.

screeeeeeech.

i stared. wide-eyed. blink blink.

you mean all my hypotheses or just my self-diagnoses?

because i have a LOT of hypotheses! about myself. about the world. about what godaddy.com really is about.

i said, my whole life is a hypothesis!

No comments: