Friday, April 24, 2009

ginger

omg.

i was talking to my mom on the way to the grocery store (and in the store, and after i left the store), just gabbing. the occasional eye roll. laughing at the story she was telling me about how she tried to deliver my brother a sandwich and hot wings except she forget to unclick the "cash" payment option and when the delivery boy tried to deliver to my brother and said that it was from my mother, my bro said, "my mom would never have something delivered to me and expect me to pay for it!" he refused to pay, and the delivery boy left him the sandwich for no charge. my mom then tried to call them back and explain the situation and provide a credit card for payment, but the system apparently said it was all taken care of, that my brother had paid cash for the sandwich. ha!! my little asian mama.

my crazy family.

when i arrived home, i stopped by the apartment office to pick up two fedex packages that i had received a notice for yesterday.

i had ordered some measuring cups/spoons from amazon.com, but could not imagine what was in the packages because they were so large. and there were two.

i eagerly opened one box up:



i squealed with delight. i often send my mom ebay items that i covet. i usually get an email back that the item is a) ugly b) impractical or c) expensive. but this time, this time, my lovely mother decided to surprise me.

i am absolutely thrilled!! i love my mom. i am a lucky, lucky daughter.

No comments: