Thursday, August 13, 2009

wipe

i just wiped my blackberry.

i have been frustrated with my phone service (tmobile) and my phone (blackberry 8100) for at least a year.

i have contracted the hourglass of death. every time i want to do anything with my phone i have to tap into my "infinite patience" reserves. and this reserve is very limited. very.

i put off contacting tmobile regarding the matter, instead opting to figure it out myself on crackberry.com, having other clueless users walk me through updating the software, deleting applications, restarting, popping the battery, all to no avail.

i finally started calling tmobile in the hopes that they could either send me a new phone or phone or send me a new phone. they have been complete b*tches about it. until today. i am going to try to get a full-discount-early-upgrade.

but then i decided to wipe my phone. and lost all my contacts. so sad.

i lost contacts like "john sushi" (a sushi chef at fuji-ya) and "julian met" (stalked me for an hour and a couple of days when i was at the met museum in new york). whatever shall i do?

No comments: