Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ent

my nose.

has been killing me lately. i don't know if it's the change in season or wind blowing or what.

but my nose just keeps running. running. running.

i can't sleep. i can't stay still. i can't breathe. i am super uncomfortable.

and yet. i'm not sick. just delicious allergies striking again.

i am a lifelong sufferer of allergies. all kinds. pollen. pet dander. dust. mold. all the things that are super difficult to control. i have purchased air purifiers. humidifiers. allergen-blocking pillow cases. mattress covers.

i take nasonex in the morning. astelin at night.

argh. stupid nose.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

Ugh. I'm right there with you. I'm debating going on the prescription stuff again, if only to stop the drip, drip, drip that is my nose.