Thursday, January 21, 2010

turkey

i bought this last night:



deliciousness!

on another note, the bf picked up groceries the other night. i was nervous because i like certain foods and certain brands. i told him we needed zucchini, squash, tomatoes, special k, and...healthy choice frozen entrees (i've started to bring these to work and find that they work really well, even if nutritionally and tastefully unsatisfying. i like pizza, butternut squash ravioli, and the new asian-style steamers they make. but the bf, well, he picked out honey ginger chicken, marsala penne, and turkey medallions. turkey medallions? who buys those frozen food-style?

i laughed.

and brought it to work for lunch on tuesday. as luck would have it, i went out to lunch that day. on wednesday, i went to the lunch room freezer to pull out the turkey medallions.

and you will never guess.

it was gone! nowhere to be found. someone had stolen my healthy choice turkey medallions. and ate it for lunch.

i almost cried i laughed so hard.

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

I bought some Lean Cuisine turkey medallions this fall because of the sweet potatoes on the side, but I have yet to eat them because... ew. I just have a thing about frozen precooked pressed turkey medallions.

What a relief! Just think: you contributed to someone else's happiness and erased your pain at the same time! ;)

Whiskeymarie said...

1) bigger pics and links! I click on your goodness (pics) and your elusive secret sexy self makes me go AHHHH!
2) As a joke, I used to put frozen meals that I didn't want in the freezer at work when I worked for a big retail store. I think that maybe once it wasn't gone by the end of the day. How odd.

Seriously though- I LOVE clutches/wristlets and need some guidance on the one pictured here.
Think of it as stimulating the economy.
;)