Wednesday, December 08, 2010

news

um, i know.

it's been a while.

and i promise i didn't mean to do it. just kind of happened.

quick updates before i resume regular posting:

1. we are pregnant! yes. it was planned. yes. i didn't want to say anything for at least three months. yes. it's been five.
2. we were robbed (quote from flight on the way home from msp: "we really should get a safe or something for all my jewelry.")
3. we went to costa rica for a honey/baby-moon!

okay. that's it. thanks for staying with me.

2 comments:

Guacaholic said...

Holy cats!!!!!!! Congratulations!! (And so not cool about the robbery.)

Whiskeymarie said...

Wow. Getting robbed and getting pregnant are my worst nightmares!!!
;)
Seriously- congrats! I'm sure you will have the most stylish, stunningly attractive baby ever- I'm so happy for you!

Welcome back, lady.