Wednesday, December 15, 2010

nursery

dude. i hope you like babies because i have complete baby on the brain (i'm talking to you, miss wm!)

i am in middle of figuring out the nursery. once i narrowed it down to the color it was easy. i want neutral, organic bedding. a crib/changer set that isn't too girlie. the h loves that it's not pink. i kind of do too. if i can track down the thomas paul fabric of the pillows i might have the h's mom make us a quilt for baby. fantastic. i am completely in love with this room. it calms me already (i'm thinking i'll need it).

i might need another accent color to keep the room from getting too boring, perhaps an antique gold? too much?











1 comment:

Guacaholic said...

I am not a design guru, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. Wait, are you having a girl? Either way, BABY! Nom nom nom.

(Also, at least you have a baby on board to justify nursery design ideas. I researched nursery stuff last night and I have no baby no excuse me for my actions!)