Wednesday, October 03, 2007

tire

had to share:

warning light on my dash came on.

looked it up in the manual.

CHECK TIRE PRESSURE.

what does that even mean?

the bf asked if i had a flat tire.

i scoffed. i'd know if i had a flat tire.

i walked around my car.

i saw it before i rounded the corner.

flat as a pancake.

*&^$ A#&^$&* #&$A(&@#.

stuck in a parking ramp in downtown minneapolis.

the bf started to drive up from eagan.

he attempted to walk me through the prep process.

i moaned and groaned and wooed is me(d).

but i calmed down.

rolled up my sleeves.

found instructions in the manual on how to change a tire.

and i changed that effing tire.

damn it.

4 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I once drove for two blocks with a flat wondering, "Hmmm... what's that noise?" Um, yeah.
I haven't changed one myself in a loooong time- last time it happened it was freezing out so I called AAA.
I am a wimp.

Guacaholic said...

You go, Soph! That is awesome.

Christa said...

i think tire changing is one of the most satisfying things in a world. but i'm glad i don't often have to do it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed. I drove all the way to work on a flat in Feb and had to have the new guy at work change it for me. It was 10 below out. Not fun. I bought him lunch.