Monday, October 29, 2007

xcaret

we are back.

and i am ready to face the world.

it's been an easy day for me. and i am enjoying just getting back into it all.

my life.

the best three hours of my time in xcaret was on friday, when the bf and i rented a car and drove south to tulum. we walked among mayan ruins. gazed at lizards sunning. swam in the caribbean sea. the sand was incredible on my feet. and the bf has never looked better to me. the smile came easily. and stayed.

sigh. the recuperative powers of holidays.

we needed to hold hands in mexico. and walk to meals together. and get ready slowly. all i wanted to do was be near him. to feel him around me. that's what i needed. and i happily stole those moments.

the full moon on friday was full of promise. sometimes i don't know what that means, but this time i didn't really care.

thanks to the bf for a wonderful break.

No comments: