Monday, March 17, 2008

box

omg. packing is hard work when you are as obsessive-compulsive as i am.

everything is just a tad more difficult.

note: i went to office max and spent $15.99/10 pack of storage boxes. i bought three packs. white storage boxes. the kind of storage boxes you typically store files in. why? because they are pretty. they have lids. i figure when we are done with the move, we will be able to use them again. for what? to store all our files.

now i have 16 made and filled. 14 to go. pretty soon i will have 30 filled pretty storage boxes and i will find that i have not yet started on my clothes. those will go in rubbermaid bins that i invested in during college.

somebody save me from myself.

1 comment:

Maurey Pierce said...

You move like I do. No mismatched boxes from the liquor store for me, either.