Sunday, March 02, 2008

now

okay, here's what's new:

i am moving to arizona.

it's scary and the bf and i have been fighting a lot lately.

a lot.

so when the opportunity came for me to move, i took it.

we've been fighting ever since, which made me believe i might have made a big mistake.

on saturday night we were exhausted from being exhausted with each other. i read a book in bed while he watched some television. when he came to bed, i left the bedroom.

i purposely slept on the couch.

in the wee hours, i felt him stand over me, scoop me up, and bring me to bed.

he wrapped me up in his arms, and i finally felt like it was going to be okay.

and it will be.

5 comments:

Guacaholic said...

This is big big news! I am glad you're taking a risk!

Christa said...

congrats! are you going to become arizonsophie now?

ps said...

omg, i hope not. i don't know if i'll change the name or not. my heart will always belong to minnesota or some b.s. like that.

ps said...

i got it! sophienix! get it?!

Christa said...

oh my. perfect. i'm jealous i didn't think of that.