Wednesday, July 01, 2009

day

happy july.

a new month. another trip to minnesota. grin.

i spent the morning transferring files from my old laptop to my new one so that i can bring the old one to my brother. he is very excited. i alloted 9 hours to get the job done. i don't know how i miscalculated so badly, but i thought that four years worth of documents, images, music, and downloads would somehow take more time. i mean, this is my life we're talking about! two hours later i find myself with time on my hands and wondering if i should have saved more.

but i do like a great clean out from time to time.

i'm one of those people that like to have the entire place clean before leaving on any trip, two days or two weeks. today i am doing laundry, bringing recycling to the drop-off, cleaning salinger's bowl and stopping by ups before we're off.

it's obsessive i know. but it's so lovely to come back to a nice home.

happy (and sparkly clean) holiday weekend!

No comments: