Tuesday, June 30, 2009

wah

last day of the month. i am forced to blog from my phone because blogger has decided to hate me.

tomorrow we are off to minneapolis for more family time. a whirlwind tour of duluth and rochester. we will see grandmothers, mothers, fathers, brothers, sister-in-laws, nephews, sisters, niece and more! we are bringing presents like we didn't just see everyone over the holidays. it will be like christmas in july!

i wish we could celebrate holidays every month. i really get behind this gift-giving thing.

it will be nice to get away from this 109 degree weather*.

80 degrees is much more civilized.

* note: yesterday the bf said, "this is the start of just ten weeks of summer." i want this in writing. and i want you all to bear witness. because the bf is a blatant liar.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

Ooh- I hope you get to see the fireworks in Duluth! We're not going this year, but it is one of my favorite things to do.

liz said...

Yay! Your blog is back! I think I'm all caught up... luckily today's a slow day at work so I could spend some quality time with some quality reading. :)