Wednesday, June 24, 2009

high

i have been listening to this song on repeat for the past two weeks.

you, you bring out the best in me
and you, you bring out the best in me
and i can't tell you how you do what you do to me, oh but you
you treat me how you'd like to be treated
and you make sure you're the last to be seated
and i can't tell you where you get your passion
but you amaze me

it is exactly how i feel about the bf. and i smile whenever i think of it.

today i told a friend that being with the bf is like running to the top of a mountain and screaming at the top of my lungs.

being just us is pure exhilaration.

i am exactly where i want to be.

just you and me.

1 comment:

SnaxStL said...

Just heard this song, and recognized the lyrics....Who sings it?

Your site is the only one that pops up with the lyric search...