Thursday, January 18, 2007

zzz

the bf made me lasagna for our sexiversary last night.

it was fabulous. the red zinfandel wasn't bad either.

we fell into a heavy, wine-induced sleep.

what should have been a peaceful slumber was interrupted every two hours with:

[nudge] soph! you're snoring!

sorry babe, grumble grumble

[nudge] sophie! you're snoring again.

babe, i can't help it! whimper.

[nudge] change positions!

bf! i'm sorry..[roll over]

[nudge] sophie! you are snoring.

babe! i swear it wasn't me that time!

and indeed it wasn't.

it was him.

as if. but we really did have fun last night. had a nice long dinner while we watched in her shoes. in it, they quoted my favorite ee cummings poem: i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart).

which perfectly summed up the evening for me.

No comments: