Saturday, May 01, 2010

you+me

and it's may day!!

i don't even know if that's one word. grin.

it's the final month of our engagement. and i'm reflective today. it certainly has been a whirlwind of emotions. don't get me wrong. our engagement has been full high highs and extremely low lows. i thought that spinning myself a web of wedding would keep me safe. and keep me sane. by keeping the bf away.

but i forgot that the wedding is about two people. not all our guests. certainly not only about me, although the jokes about my wedding never get old. it's about the bf and me. you + me. we always said that no matter what, at the end of the day, it is just you and me. getting through it all together.

and no matter what communication breakdowns we endure, no matter what disagreements we have, no matter how many concessions and compromises we make, we will always have each other.

and that's what matters.

1 comment:

Maurey Pierce said...

I've been MIA for awhile, so I didn't know you got engaged. Many congratulations! :)