Thursday, June 29, 2006

the bf

20 things i have learned from my boyfriend:

1. how to change a tire
2. the importance of lawn maintenance
3. being laid back does not mean being a pushover
4. the body tangle
5. to let someone love me
6. relationships take work
7. to want to give the world to your family
8. age does not always beget maturity
9. the difference between confidence and arrogance
10. nobody can make me feel anything
11. what a french cuff is
12. to embrace my laugh
13. stubbornness can be counterproductive
14. reasons not to run
15. someone is always thinking of me
16. luxury is more than a nice hotel room
17. to unwind in work clothes and black socks
18. how to clean the gutters in a skirt and heels
19. to love just being near someone
20. to not let go when you have found it

for all this, for every day, thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best gf ever!