Wednesday, September 20, 2006

good until 9/20/06

i have to admit, sometimes i cannot get enough of the bf.

as in, i am always pestering him, and i need his full attention at all times. as in, i am always getting in his way or trying to get to where he is. as in, i am always underfoot.

last night was no different.

we went to his brother's house in st.bonafacius, which usually means that i sit quietly on the couch while his nephew clamors for his attention. it's a nice, soft evening.

on the way back to his house, the bf says, "can we stop so i can get you a treat?', which usually means that he wants a treat. if he is anything like me, that is. he buys me a popsicle.

nothing like frozen sugar water to get my brain moving again. not to mention my libido. when we get to his house, the bf parks on the sofa. we watch some garbage on the internet. we go up to his room.

the bf tells me to get ready for bed. i bounce around some more and ignore him. the bf tells me to get ready for bed. i pout. the bf tells me to get ready for bed. i start picking up his socks and throwing them angrily on his floor. the bf tells me to get ready for bed. i jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him. the bf tells me to get ready for bed. i look at him in defiance while he climbs into bed.

i go downstairs to get ready for bed.

when i am ready, i come back upstairs. we cuddle. sigh.

i whisper, "baby, wanna do it?"

the bf moans, "i wanted to do it an hour ago!"

and in the silence that followed, i get it: my time for sex has expired.

No comments: