Monday, September 18, 2006

jake and em

my brothers are very special to me.

we have different personalities that align with our birth order.

i am the oldest. i am bossy. i am a show-off. i like attention.

jake is the middle. he is sensitive. he is creative. he is endearing.

m is the baby. he is always thinking. he has my dad's temperament. he has my mom's charm.

so this post is dedicated to my brothers, who will always live at 14 and 12 in my heart.

10 things i have learned from my brothers:

1. nothing is thicker than blood
2. how to play dumb
3. 'bubba' is the worst nickname in the whole world
4. to steal he-man figurines to make out with my she-ra figures
5. patience in dealing with our parents
6. to appreciate comic books, garbage pail kids, and basketball
7. that stealing is never a good idea
8. how brothers somehow become friends
9. to believe that they do not know what sex is and never want to do it
10. how to love so much it makes you cry

love you, soph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so lucky to have such wonderful brothers. The middle one seems the coolest. Nice logo by the way. Do you really look that bitchy in real life?? ;)