Thursday, September 21, 2006

grey's

i am so excited for grey's anatomy tonight.

the season premiere.

waiting with bated breath.

here's my one gripe, aside from generally resisting the preference for medical dramas (really?! is the hospital a sexy place? does the smell of cheerios and band-aids turn you on?):

i hate meredith grey.

she represents everything i dislike: the whine, the need, the weakness.

"pick me, love me, choose me."

my ass.

i want to shake her. most of all, i want to give her some advice. sure, mcdreamy is adorable. he has crinkley eyes, and he is, for all television intents and purposes, a smart doctor. but to actually fall all over yourself to win back someone who wants to reconcile with his wife? to get over someone lying to you about said wife? to kid yourself about being over someone and then giving him your dog? what is this? am i supposed to fall for this kind of sh*t?

how can someone be so smart and so dumb at the same time? and don't get me started about how she always looks like she's half-asleep. eye roll.

No comments: