Friday, March 23, 2007

ahh

i just ate a full snickers bar.

and it was a surprise to me, but...

i am completely satisfied.

i don't usually crave chocolate.

today has been a snickers day: gooey, nutty, and wholly satisfying.

but enough with analogies.

this weekend, i am off. i do not have to work at the shop. i have no plans. i am completely open.

how lovely is that?

oh, i could have solid plans, i could say yes to outings, but really, i don't feel the desire. i want to do nothing this weekend, save maybe spring cleaning.

purge purge purge!

i shed layers, both emotionally and physically (eww, gross). i always have a goodwill bag, and i love dropping it off.

i feel a deep sense of satisfaction when i do that.

oh yes -- i have come full circle with the snickers.

1 comment:

Maurey Pierce said...

I, too, cleaned out my closet this weekend, and brought a big bag of stuff to my mom. (We're the same size.) She never shops anymore, just waits for my hand-me-downs.

My guilty pleasure? A Milky Way egg. Sublime.