Wednesday, March 28, 2007

modigliani

remember in office space when consultants were brought in to make the place better?

is this good for the company?

i sat at my rescheduled interview and when she said, "imagine you are leading this company...

what two things would you change first?"

i smiled.

and immediately said: "i would put project management processes in place."

"and?"

i grinned and said: "i would give myself an office!"

after our interview, she asked me if i was familiar with the artist modigliani.

i said no, why?

she told me that i could be one of his models, and that one of her favorite pieces is a modigliani.

so i looked him up:



sh*t.

2 comments:

Maurey Pierce said...

Um, a little weird coming from a superior.

Whiskeymarie said...

Yes, a little odd.
But I would take it as a compliment- the book I'm reading right now, the main character is a model & she is told the exact same thing.

For what it's worth...