Wednesday, June 13, 2007

bike

here's my deal:

if you are a biker, god love you, but if you are going to move like a car, bike in the same lanes as a car, and participate in traffic like a car, you better freaking obey the rules of the road like a car.

i have seen a biker stop at a four-way stop and wait patiently for his turn. when the time came, he biked diagonally through the intersection.

i have also seen bikers ignore stop signs and traffic lights altogether. apparently, road signs apply to vehicles only. rules are for drivers, and we are here to watch out for them. heaven forbid we get in their way. hey, biker, want to take up the bike path and a lane of traffic so you can ride side-by-side? be my guest. you are way too good to follow anyone's rules with your superior form of transportation.

oh, sorry. is my car in your way? excuse me.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

I have screamed, no less than three times in the last 2 days, "YOU ARE NOT A CAR" to bikers.
Drives me insane...