Tuesday, June 05, 2007

boo

the bf is not with me this week.

he is working in tokyo for the first part of the week, on vacation in thailand for the latter.

i miss him when he is not around.

he called three times on sunday.

and i still miss him.

more about the bf that i love:

1. both his belt and his watch are knockoffs. i love this because he can afford luxury items, but he is still tight anyway. it's adorable, and it makes me want to buy him real stuff, even though i cannot afford it.

2. he doesn't know how to make coffee. see previous post. i love when the bf is mediocre at some things because he excels at most things. it reminds me that nobody is perfect, and that i love the imperfect parts of him the most.

3. he still has a baby gift that he told me to purchase for a coworker in his car. it has been at least eight months. i did not know about it until his siblings and i took his car for a joy ride. i put the present in my car for future gifting and for preservation's sake. i like taking care of him because he takes care of me.

gosh, i miss his face.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

I'm sitting here with my "Aaaawwww...." face on.

Sweet.