Thursday, May 24, 2007

roll

the bf came back last night.

he made me pasta for dinner.

then he cheered me up.

twice.

giggle. i got a parking ticket in northeast minneapolis last night. i also had to go to sears to do some gift receipt research.

my life is so fricking glamorous!

i have decided to throw myself into helping with someone else's wedding. i spent a good portion of this morning sending links of venues to the bf's sister. i omitted my site, but i will mention it in passing in case she latches onto it. and to free my conscience.

last night..

me: she wants italian for dinner. should i suggest broders? there's a patio!
the bf: why not? it's a good place.
me: but it's our place!
the bf: it can be someone else's place too.

so.

not the point.

2 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I didn't get the "twice" thing until I read this, well...twice.

Hahaha

I am not real smart today.

Guacaholic said...

Ours will probably be in BF's Range hometown (at the hilariously named "Jugoslav National Home"), but if we had it down here, my pick would be the Varsity Theatre... Because it's not beige.