Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ten

tagged by whiskey marie. to tell ten things about me.

1. i had absolutely no desire to get laid on prom night, both junior and senior years.

2. when something leaves my hands, i automatically forget about it. much like goldfish. oh! a castle. ... oh! a cas...

3. my nipples are the size of peanut m&ms. no joke.

4. i wear a lot of black. mostly because i look good in it. when i was in junior high, i started a slam book and one of the pages was 'wears the most black.' i won.

5. i am obsessed with my hair. the condition of my hair pretty much makes or breaks my day.

6. i love my family so much that i cry about it.

7. in the summer i like to drink water "spiked" with fruit. and ice. lots and lots of ice.

8. i do not think the world would be easier if everyone was more like me. i already know that i would drive myself crazy.

9. i am highly tactile. when i go shopping, i have to touch everything. i will not buy anything that doesn't feel good. the only situation i do not like being touched is by strangers. trying to pick me up.

10. when i was younger, i thought the best day to get married would be 5.05.05. that did not work out. obviously.

tag! you're it.

1 comment:

Whiskeymarie said...

These things I did not know...

My comments:
#3- good to know, mine are like sprees.
#5- we are polar hair opposites, I rarely put a lot of effort into the hair.
#7- I love cucumber water with mint. Yum. Also melon water.
#9- At a store I worked at once, we had a guy we called "scarf guy" because he would just come in & fondle scarves.
#10- maybe 08-08-08 is the year for you...
XO
WM