Sunday, May 20, 2007

whee

spent sunday with my family.

played wii sports and ate.

i finally found sports that i excel at, and they live within a videogame console.

of course, in real life i stink at all sports, despite my competitiveness.

i am usually benched in real life. or assigned some kind of cheerleading role.

whatever.

i knocked out the bf in boxing. i beat my brother at tennis. the bf and i tied 0-0 in baseball.

i am the sports princess in the land of videogames.

i always wanted the love my parents have. the crazy love.

they are obsessed with landscaping the backyard and taking pictures of birds. they go grocery shopping before anyone else gets up but forgets eggs for breakfast. my dad naps anytime he is not running around. my mom still thinks my dad is cute. my mom beat my dad at wii boxing. she almost came close to beating him at tennis. she cuts fruit. pineapple. cantaloupe. they laugh together and are not only thrilled by their children, but by each other.

they are crazy these days.

but there are certainly worse things to be.

1 comment:

Christa said...

ah! that is cute about your parents. if i were the sort of person to picture more than a day in advance, i'd want to picture that for my life.

my parents kind of have it. sometimes they wear matching denim shirts.