Wednesday, July 05, 2006

fourth of july

was spent curled in a ball on the bf's couch cursing the frigid 75 degree air. i woke up at 8am. and slept until 10:30. went upstairs and laid on the couch. slept until 1:30. woke up and drank something. slept until 4:30. woke up and cried about how much my back hurt. whimpered. slept until 6. sat up for three hours with the bf. the bf took me to the emergency room at 9.

labs, labs, labs. in my stints in the er, i have noticed that the x-ray people are always the happiest. my guy this time wheeled me to his room saying, 'you're not afraid of speed, are you?' the iv went in, fine. the urine test is my least favorite: how is one supposed to aim? bloodwork doesn't bother me, i just don't want to see the needle, and i hum to calm myself.

two hours later and yes indeed-y, i have an infection. one more hour later and i got my pill and prescription.

i am not good at being sick. moan.

No comments: