Monday, July 31, 2006

rick's cabaret

the bf finally returned from vegas last night.

he told me all about his unpleasant non-rev experience.

while i gave him a foot massage, we talked about our weekends.

right before he fell asleep, purposely nonchalantly, the bf says: 'oh, and on friday night, we went to a strip club.'

giggle.

the bf can be extremely sensitive about telling me things like that, even though i have suggested going to a burlesque show together. even though i told him about my lapdance encounter. even though i regularly tell people that my second job is at deja vu. i suppose that is a good thing, i have taught him well.

once, i went to rick's cabaret in downtown minneapolis. with my brother + friends. he bought me a lapdance for kicks. the girl was sinewy and dark-skinned. she kept telling me how hot i was, how i was the hottest asian in the place. she moved against me, grazed my boob with her lips, and when i noted how close she got to my nipple, she brushed my shirt aside with her teeth and bit my nipple. gasp! except i liked it.

but when i refused her advances for a kiss, she pouted. hey, biting nipples is one thing, but kissing on the lips? i don't know how many places her lips had been that night. all over the patrons at rick's? ew. i don't think so.

No comments: